Tuesday, February 5, 2008

my brain is drained already

News from the front lobe (apologies to those who know actual science; I have no idea what the front lobe really does):
  • Cataclysmic reaction from son who could not locate reading book for homework
  • Classroom now stiflingly roasty with four space heaters & miraculously revived unit aflame
  • Copy machine not working, Day 6 (see also "Student Labor Strike," "Chalkboard Olympics," and "Who Do I Scr*$&w for a Document Camera?")
  • E-mail exchanges with parents reminding me how much their kids are incapable of doing - why am I being so difficult?
  • Students seen hanging out at the airport numerous times (think Larry Craig; now pray)
  • Our school secretary's purse stolen from her office by stranger wandering the building
  • The Other Boleyn Girl is not opening until the end of the month

It's all so hard this week. And I'm barely at Wednesday.