Friday, March 7, 2008

joyous, joyous friday

1. Ahhhh, it's so nice to be done with grading.

2. One of my favorite things on my desk is the cute mug I found in Cannon Beach.

3. Japanese Cherry Blossom sounds lovely, but I've got nothing else to say about it after 4 hours of sleep.

4. On my bed with a fluffy comforter & bunch of pillows is my favorite place to sit and read.

5. Brie and baguette is delicious! (When the lava-like baked cheese has cooled...)

6. I love to watch historical stuff (and cute boys; preferably both) in movies.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a hockey game with family & friends, tomorrow my plans include nothing important (praise Jesus) and Sunday, I want to return my house to a state of decency (and remember to set all 200 of my clocks & watches forward)!

Yippee Friday Fill-Ins. Go forth & conquer the weekend!